Check your Agency's Athlete Medical expiration dates, Class A certified volunteers, coaching certifications online. Password required. For assistance, contact your Regional Office.
- Online Protective Behaviors training and test
Agency managers are some of our most important volunteers in the state. Special Olympics Wisconsin and its nearly 10,000 athletes thank our Agency managers deeply for their time and effort given to the organization.
Every volunteer is a potential spokesperson for Special Olympics Wisconsin and our success is driven by the dedication of our volunteer Agency managers, management teams, coaches and thousands of event volunteers.
In essence, Agency Management is a prime piece of how Special Olympics functions. Agency managers head up the more than 200 Agencies (or teams) of athletes around the state of Wisconsin. Each Agency manager has several hats to wear, but often utilizes many volunteers to assist them in managing their Agency.
If you are interested in becoming an Agency manager, please contact Jeanne Hrovat at 608-442-5673 or e-mail email@example.com
Information for Agencies
- 2012-2013 Agency Manager Handbook
- How to start a local program
- Athlete Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Raffle Policy
- 2012 Athlete Medical Records Powerpoint on Slideshare
- Visit the UC Berkeley Service Learning & Civic Engagement Research Directory which Get Into It is a part of: http://gse.berkeley.edu/research/slrdc/resdirectory/
Connect with other Agency Managers Online
- 2-11 Northern Access Special Olympics
- 2-28 Everest Area
- 5-07 Sheboygan Adult Program
- 5-15 Green Bay Metros
- 6-05 Oregon Special Olympics
- 6-20 West Madison Youth Special Olympics
- 8-28 Ozaukee Co. Special Olympics
- Application for Participation in Special Olympics (Athlete Medical Form)
- Official Special Olympics Release Form
- Official Special Olympics Release Form - Spanish version
- Athletes with Down Syndrome Special Examination Form
- Athletes with Down Syndrome Special Examination Form - Explanation
- Unified Partner Application
For more information, contact
Jeanne Hrovat, Senior Director of Field Services & Initiatives
Direct Line: 608-442-5673
Jenn O'Brien, Director of Field Services
Direct Line: 608-442-5674