Get the guidelines, tools and resources today to help us remain consistent in our branding efforts, at all levels of the program. Additional branding resources also can be found the Special Olympics Inc. Resources site.
- Special Olympics branding and logo guidelines – please view for uniform branding guidelines.
- Downloadable logos – please follow the branding and logo guidelines when using the Special Olympics Wisconsin logo; the logo also cannot be used in association with a cause-marketing campaign or promotion without our permission.
- Ubuntu font (free to download)
- Power Point Presentation
- Red Dynamic Curve – we have additional sizes, as well as tan/biscuit and white options, if needed – available upon request.
- Basic banner design (Adobe Illustrator/EPS) – this design includes the SOWI logo plus white space for a message. A new banner can be made for your club/agency upon request.
- Special Olympics Wisconsin Brochure Program Overview
For additional resources or questions about how to use the above tools, please email Shannon Adams, Marketing Strategist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.