The Polar Plunge is more than jumping into freezing water. It’s about changing the lives of over 10,000 athletes across the state of Wisconsin. Last year, with the help of 400 brave souls, the Wisconsin Rapids Polar Plunge was able to raise more that $82,000 for Special Olympics Wisconsin.
February 2, 2018
- 12:00 p.m. – School Plunge
- 3:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m. – Early Check-in
February 3, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. – Snowshoe Walk/Run Check-in
- 10:00 a.m. – Plunge Check-in
- 10:00 a.m. – Snowshoe Walk/Run Begins (Mile long trail, Special Olympics will not be including snowshoes)
- 10:30 a.m. – Plunge Tailgate
- 10:30-11:45 a.m. – Photo opp with Chilly Bear
- 12:00 p.m. – Plunging and live music by Boomboxx
*Celebrity Judges will award the following: Best Individual Costume, Best Group Costume, Best Belly Flop, Best Group Jump, Biggest Splash and Smallest Splash!
- 1:00 p.m. – Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Challenge
- 2:00 p.m. – 50/50 Raffle Announced
Concessions & Souvenirs available all day
Volunteer: Register Here