Welcome to the Special Olympics Wisconsin Bowling League! SOWI is hosting a modified bowling league this fall for Special Olympics athletes and unified partners. Bowl at your local alley and submit scores to compete against athletes across the state!
Athletes can compete in individual, team, or unified events in the SOWI Bowling League. For more information including rules and registration forms, visit the SOWI Bowling Webpage. Athletes that place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in their event will advance to the State Bowling Tournament on December 3-4 at Weston Lanes in Wausau. Please contact your Regional Athletic Director with any questions.
- Saturday, October 1: Medical Deadline
- Monday, October 3: Registration Deadline
- Monday, October 10 – Sunday, October 16: Week 1 Scores due by 11:59pm
- Monday, October 17 – Sunday, October 23: Week 2 Scores due by 11:59pm
- Monday, October 24 – Sunday, October 30: Week 3 Scores due by 11:59pm
- Monday, October 31 – Sunday, November 6: Week 4 Scores due by 11:59pm
- Monday, November 7 – Sunday, November 13: Week 5 Scores due by 11:59pm