Special Olympics Wisconsin will host the Unified Bowling Tournament on Saturday, October 15 at Bowl-A-Vard Lanes in Madison! Athletes and Unified Partners from across the state will compete in Unified Doubles (1 athlete, 1 partner) or Unified Team (2 athletes, 2 partners) competition.
There are two ways to register for the event:
- Athlete and Unified Partner can register together as a pre-existing team
- Athlete can register independently and be paired with a Unified Parnter from the UW-Madison student organization, Badgers For Special Olympics
- Saturday, October 1: Medical Deadline
- Monday, October 3: Registration Deadline
- Saturday, October 15: Tournament
The Unified Tournament is a stand-alone, non-advancing competition. Athletes that compete in the Unified Bowling Tournament can submit the tournament scores as official scores for the Special Olympics Wisconsin Bowling League. For more information and registration forms, please visit the SOWI Bowling Webpage.
Contact Tournament Director, Nicole Christensen, at 608-442-5670 or NChristensen@SpecialOlympicsWisconsin.org with any questions.