The Polar Plunge is more than jumping into freezing water. It’s about changing the lives of over 10,000 athletes across the state of Wisconsin. Last year, with the help of 310 brave souls, the Milwaukee Zoo Polar Plunge was able to raise more that $59,700 for Special Olympics Wisconsin.
Milwaukee County Zoo
10001 W. Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
February 25, 2018
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check-In inside the US Bank Gathering Place
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Concessions available – Food, beer and soda
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Purchase your official Polar Plunge souvenirs
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Live Music by DJ Versatile
- 12:15 p.m. Plunging Begins!
Volunteer: Register Here