The Polar Plunge is more than jumping into freezing water. It’s about changing the lives of over 10,000 athletes across the state of Wisconsin. Last year, with the help of 200 brave souls, the Muskego Polar Plunge was able to raise more that $70,000 for Special Olympics Wisconsin.
Muskego County Park
S83W20370 Janesville Road
Muskego, Wisconsin 53150
February 10, 2019
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check – In
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m Matty’s Bar & Grille serving food, beer and soda (No carry-ins or hard liquor are allowed on the premises)
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Purchase your official Polar Plunge souvenirs
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Live Music
- 12:00 p.m. – Plunging Begins!
Be a sponsor in 2019!