Welcome to the Special Olympics Wisconsin Bowling League! SOWI is hosting a modified bowling league this fall for Special Olympics athletes and unified partners. Bowl at your local alley and submit scores to compete against athletes across the state!
Athletes can compete in individual, team, or unified events in the SOWI Bowling League. For more information including rules and registration forms, visit the SOWI Bowling Webpage.
- Friday, October 1: Medical Deadline
- Monday, October 4: Registration Deadline – Bowling League Begins
- Monday, October 4 – Sunday, October 10: Week 1 Scores due by 11:59pm
- Monday, October 11 – Sunday, October 17: Week 2 Scores due by 11:59pm
- Monday, October 18 – Sunday, October 24: Week 3 Scores due by 11:59pm
- Monday, October 25 – Sunday, October 31: Week 4 Scores due by 11:59pm
- Monday, November 1 – Sunday, November 7: Week 5 Scores due by 11:59pm
- Monday, November 8 – Sunday, November 14: Week 6 (final week) Scores due by 11:59pm
Athletes must submit 3 scores by 11:59pm on Sunday each week. The bowling league will run from October 4 through November 14. Awards will be announced during Virtual Awards Ceremonies on Monday, November 15. Athletes that place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in their event will advance to the Northern State Tournament or Southern State Tournament on Sunday, December 5.
Please contact your Regional Athletic Director with any questions.