For the safety of all athletes, unified partners, and coaches, Phase 1 Golf Competition will not take place in-person. Golfers will complete qualifying and final rounds of 9 holes at their local golf course and submit scores to Special Olympics Wisconsin for competition. Both Qualifying and Final scores must be completed on the same 9 holes of the same golf course. Three qualifying scores will be submitted with registration for divisioning, then golfers will play one final round for competition.
- Unified Sports Alternate Shot Team Play 9-Hole Competition
- Individual Stroke Play 9-Hole Competition
- Virtual Individual Competition (at-home events)
- September 13 – Registration forms due by 11:59pm.
- September 18 – Divisions Announced – Registration for Final Round is open
- October 4 – Final Round scores are due by 11:59pm
Athletes will be recognized and celebrated during the SOWI Fall Outdoor Virtual Celebration. Awards will be sent to agencies for distribution.
For questions and registration, please contact Carla Lieb at 920-659-5916 or CLieb@SpecialOlympicsWisconsin.org.