Please join Young Athletes Manager, Jenna Lang, as she creates Snow Volcanoes. We will not be joining via Zoom for this activity because of logistic reasons (phone/wifi), but I hope you take the time to do this fun activity. Click here to watch the video!
Young Athletes is for ages 2 -10 years old, but any age is welcome to join. The more the merrier! Here are the materials and steps you’ll need:
- A big pile of snow
- Small plastic bowl
- Dish soap
- Food coloring or liquid watercolors
- Baking soda
- Start by making a big pile of snow.
- Then put a shallow plastic bowl in the top.
- Fill the bowl with white vinegar, a little dish soap and some food coloring or liquid watercolors.
- Finally add a heaping tablespoon of baking soda, mix and watch the “lava” flow.
Register: To protect the safety and privacy of our Athletes and Unified Partners, all Young Athlete Craft sessions will be conducted in private Zoom Rooms. Only those who pre-register will receive a password protected link to access the Young Athletes Craft. Register HERE!