Looking for a fun, family-friendly activity this winter to get the clan out of the house? Look no further! While we won’t be Plunging this year, how about a Plunge down a sledding hill?! Head into the great outdoors and venture over to Little Switzerland for cardboard box sledding races (rules below) in support of the athletes of Special Olympics Wisconsin!
February 21, 2021
8:00 a.m – 10:00 a.m.
105 Cedar Creek Road
Slinger, WI 53086
Register & Raise $75 for your adventure and long-sleeve tee! Raise beyond the $75 fee, support more athletes and earn some cool swag!
Cardboard Box Rules
- Cardboard boxes must only be constructed of cardboard, duct tape, and paint. No other materials are permitted.
- Boxes should be able to slide down a tubing lane, and not be more than 4′ wide. There is no restriction on length.
- Max box capacity of riders is 4.
- Tubing minimum height requirements apply to cardboard boxes: 36″ minimum.
- Boxes deemed unsafe by resort staff will not be permitted to participate.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Your safety is our #1 priority. All attendees will be required to follow state and local COVID safety protocols that include wearing masks and remaining 6 feet apart from other guests not in your household (this will be strictly enforced). In addition, attendees must also follow venue-specific safety protocols. Read Little Switzerland COVID precautions here.
- Online registration required (no day-of, in-person registration will be allowed this year)
- Checks/credit cards preferred (cash will be discouraged)
- Guests need to register online one week prior to the event in order to receive a t-shirt day-of (all other items will be distributed via the online store)