2021 Competition Options
- Athletes can compete in-person at Nine Mile Forest in Wausau on Saturday, February 20th. The 7.5K race and 4x500m race will not be offered in 2021 due to COVID-19 safety concerns. Athletes can compete in 3 events. Qualifying scores are required this year but SOWI can use previous year’s times for qualifying scores if you are not able to provide them. Athletes will be divisioned prior to the event and will be placed based on those divisions.
- Athletes can compete in an in-practice competition. Agencies will submit qualifying scores at the registration deadline: February 1st. Athletes will be divisioned based on their qualifying scores with athletes participating in the in-practice competition. Coaches will collect and submit final scores by February 21st. Athletes will be placed based on their divisions.
Athletes can participate in both the in-person and in-practice competitions!
- Registration Deadline: February 1
- Medical Deadline: February 1
- Scratch Deadline: February 5
- Competition Date (State Winter Games): February 20
- 50, 100, 500 Meter
- 1K, 2.5k, 5K
Cross Country Skiing Rules