Snowboarders shredded down a mountain for the first time at the 2001 World Winter Games in Anchorage, Alaska. At its debut in international competition, 23 athletes competed in three Snowboarding events similar to Alpine Skiing-slalom, giant slalom and super giant slalom.
Competition will be held at Granite Peak on Saturday, February 10. Athletes will have (2) two runs per event. Their fastest run will be used for divisioning and their combined run time will be used for final placement.
- Medical Deadline: January 1
- Registration Deadline: January 22
- Scratch Deadline: January 26
- Competition Date: February 10 (Winter Games)
- Giant Slalom
- Unified Slalom
- Unified Giant Slalom
2024 State Competition
|Winter Games||Nicole Christensen||Feb 10||Granite Peak||January 22||January 26|
- Snowboarding Rules (Coming Soon)
- State Winter Games Registration Form (Coming Soon)
- Special Needs Form
- Granite Peak Lift Ticket Waiver (Coming Soon)