Special Olympics is a global organization that unleashes the human spirit through the transformative power and joy of sport, everyday around the world. Through programming in sports, health, education and community building, Special Olympics is changing the lives of people with intellectual disabilities solving the injustice, isolation intolerance and inactivity they face.
We currently do not have any open staff positions, but please consider becoming involved with Special Olympics Wisconsin through our exciting volunteer opportunities.
Marketing Intern – Madison
Special Olympics Wisconsin is currently accepting resumes for a Marketing Intern to work 15+ hours per week. This position is responsible for assisting with marketing to staff, athletes, families, volunteers, donors and communities across Wisconsin. Projects may include:
- Content development: various e-newsletters, targeted e-marketing, website content, video development, help to maintain editorial calendar
- Event marketing: planning, logistics, information sheets, event banners, day-of support
- Media relations: news releases, media advisories, media pitches
- Advertising & Promotions: write, edit and design deliverables; partner with promotional product vendors
- Social Media: creating content for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Measure: analyze data to report measures of success; experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Perform administrative duties as needed
This is an unpaid internship which will be located at Special Olympics Wisconsin’s headquarters on Madison’s east side. If your school allows for an internship credit, Special Olympics Wisconsin will work with you to provide support for that credit. Please submit your resume, cover letter (include number of hours you would be available per week) and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.