3 easy steps to make a difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual disabilities.
As a fan of Special Olympics, you have likely witnessed the power of the mission. Special Olympics is transformative – not just for individuals with intellectual disabilities (ID), but for everyone involved. For more than 50 years, Special Olympics has been building a movement to break down barriers for individuals with ID through the power of sport. Yet the movement is so much more than sports. Together, we are creating an #InclusionRevolution based on acceptance and respect.
This tax season, do something special for the nearly 9,000 Special Olympics athletes in the state by selecting Special Olympics Wisconsin on your 2019 tax return.
Follow these 3 easy steps to donate:
Locate the section called “Donations” on either the electronic or paper form
Select Special Olympics Wisconsin
Indicate the amount you would like to donate
If you use a tax preparer, let them know how much you would like to contribute.
By making a donation, you will make a real and tangible difference in the lives of children and adults with intellectual disabilities. And, with your help, we can reach even more athletes in 2020 and beyond!
- Special Olympics Wisconsin is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization supported almost entirely through generous contributions from individuals, organizations, businesses and foundations
- The cost to support one athlete for one year is $757
- 100% of donation stays in Wisconsin to benefit the athletes of Special Olympics Wisconsin
Make a gift, change a life.
- $15 Gift some tennis balls at the State Tournament
- $25 Give a team a basketball for a unified competition
- $50 Provide medical equipment for free health screenings
- $100 Donate to support school-based inclusion and education for all abilities