This tax season, do something special for the 9,000+ Special Olympics athletes in the state by selecting Special Olympics Wisconsin on your state tax return.
As a fan of Special Olympics, you have likely witnessed the power of the mission. Special Olympics is transformative – not just for individuals with intellectual disabilities (ID), but for everyone involved. For over 50 years, Special Olympics has been building a movement to break down barriers for individuals with ID through the power of sport. Yet the movement is so much more than sports. Together, we are creating an #InclusionRevolution based on acceptance and respect.
Make a gift, change a life.
- $15 Gift some tennis balls at the State Tournament
- $25 Give a team a basketball for a unified competition
- $50 Provide medical equipment for free health screenings
- $100 Donate to support school-based inclusion and education for all abilities
- Special Olympics Wisconsin is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization supported almost entirely through generous contributions from individuals, organizations, businesses and foundations
- The cost to support one athlete for one year is nearing $900
- 100% of donation stays in Wisconsin to benefit the athletes of Special Olympics Wisconsin
Follow these 3 easy steps to donate:
Locate the section called “Donations” on either the electronic or paper form
Select Special Olympics Wisconsin
Indicate the amount you would like to donate
If you use a tax preparer, let them know how much you would like to contribute.
By making a donation, you will make a real and tangible difference in the lives of children and adults with intellectual disabilities. And, with your help, we can reach even more athletes this year and beyond!