A Virtual Community Event Benefiting Special Olympics Athletes!
**Register by May 29 to receive your t-shirt before the June 4 run**
Law enforcement officers, athletes, fans and community members alike are invited to participate in a virtual family-friendly fun run/walk/bike event to help ‘deliver’ the Flame of Hope to the Special Olympics Virtual Celebration Ceremony on June 4.
- You pick your day: May 30 or June 4 (see social media opportunity below if you participate on May 30)
- You pick your time
- You pick your distance
- You pick your experience: walk, run, bike, or another activity!
- You pick your impact: every $20 registration includes an official 2020 Torch Run T-shirt. You may also purchase a commemorative Challenge Coin and a t-shirt for an athlete.
|Official 2020 Torch Run T-Shirt||Official 2020 Commemorative Coin|
|100% polyester interlock with moisture-wicking and UV protection performance||
1.5 inch, Double-sided, Silver plated
|$20 (included in cost of registration)||$10|
Make it Official
- Print off your participant bib and fill in your name or favorite number!
- Carry the torch along your route! Print off the iconic Special Olympics torch to celebrate this ceremonial event. It’s a great coloring project for kids!
- Post photos and videos of your Torch Run on social media. Be sure to tag @sowisconsin and use #torchrun! If you participate and post on May 30, you may be featured in our countdown to the Virtual Celebration Ceremony on June 4!
What better time to unite as a community, join and thank Wisconsin law enforcement, and celebrate the athletes of Special Olympics WI. Register now for this fun, family event!
Not able to join the Virtual Torch Run? You can still support Special Olympics Wisconsin by purchasing a t-shirt for yourself, for an athlete or a commemorative coin. Visit the store here!
Contact Sarah Graper, Director of Development – LETR, at (920) 659-5912 or email.