In order to participate in Special Olympics Wisconsin’s program, all athletes must submit an Athlete Medical Form form and an Athlete Release Form. These forms are similar to those required for any other sports program. They provide for:
- Necessary medical information, including a health history, health insurance information and emergency contacts, including physician, parent or guardian
- Secondary insurance coverage by Special Olympics, Inc. as a secondary policy
- Emergency medical treatment in the event that a parent or guardian cannot be reached
- A photo release allowing Special Olympics Wisconsin to use any photos or video of its athletes for marketing purposes
- Release for athletes wishing to participate in Healthy Athletes
All Special Olympics Wisconsin athletes must renew their medical form every three years. If an athlete’s medical expires prior to the state competition for their current sport, they must renew their medical by the deadline date for that sport in order to be eligible for state competition.
To search when an athlete’s application expires, please enter the exact last name and 8-digit date of birth.