Tools for planning your stay at Summer Games
A quick reference for all things Summer Games. Be sure to check back often for updated information.
Resources and Notes:
- UW Whitewater Campus Map
- Schedule of Events
- Whitewater and surrounding areas offers great lodging options, find out more HERE.
- All delegates are invited to stay on campus at UW-Whitewater. Housing will be assigned in Wells West, Wells East, Wellers, Tutt and Knilans dormitory buildings.
*All programs saying overnight should park in Lot 18 or 19.
- Daily commuters should use Lot 24, Lot 11, or Lot 8 for event day parking. No overnight parking is allowed in these lots.
- For local food and dining options check out this LIST.
- Concession will be available on the upper level of the Williams Center and Foster Track during events.
- Medical Deadline: April 15
- Entry Deadline: May 22
- Scratch Deadline: May 26
- Event Date: June 8-10
- Summer Games Healthy Athlete Information
- 2023 Family Health Forum (pre-registration required)
- Summer Games Registration Form
- Coaches Handbook (coming soon)
- Healthy Athletes Flyer & Registration Form (coming soon)
- UW-Whitewater Campus Map
- Track & Field Schedule
- Athletics (Track & Field) Schedule (coming soon)
- Cornhole Schedule (coming soon)
- Powerlifting Schedule (coming soon)
- Soccer Schedule (coming soon)
- Tennis Schedule (coming soon)
Sports Rules and Forms